Search this site
- Before You Tell Your Parents You're Transgender...
- On Testosterone and Mental/Emotional Changes
- Fag Front Hole Sex
- Overcoming Sexual Dysphoria
- I Told My Mom I Was Trans
- Top Surgery Sensation Worries
- What's in a Pronoun?
- Transition Feelings
- Feminist FTM Professor - Semester 2
- My Mom's First Post-Transition Visit
Category Archives: Sex
So when I first started to imagine taking testosterone to physically transition, I imagined that I would become a smooth, hairless, lean effeminate fag. This was how I came across before T (to those who knew how to read me … Continue reading
Now that it’s summer and I’m nearly a year into my physical transition, I’m starting to think about whether or not I want to get top surgery. Let’s be clear here: for me, top surgery would be an elective rather … Continue reading
*This is not a sex blog, but this is a sex post that marks, for me a major milestone: front hole sex with a gay cis guy. I did it! I made out with a guy at a queer dance … Continue reading
I went to a queer Bollywood dance party last weekend that was chock full of gorgeous South Asian cis guys. I had expected a more gender-diverse queer environment. But after I got over my automatic sense of “Oh, I’m a … Continue reading