Search this site
- Before You Tell Your Parents You're Transgender...
- On Testosterone and Mental/Emotional Changes
- Fag Front Hole Sex
- Overcoming Sexual Dysphoria
- I Told My Mom I Was Trans
- Top Surgery Sensation Worries
- What's in a Pronoun?
- Transition Feelings
- Feminist FTM Professor - Semester 2
- My Mom's First Post-Transition Visit
Category Archives: Coming Out
This post began as a response to a comment from Genderkid. I decided that the issue of disclosure for trans people deserves it’s own post. Disclosure is usually considered narrowly in terms of trans status – do I disclose my … Continue reading
My mom came to visit, and she seems to have backtracked some from her initial, surprisingly supportive position on me being trans. She informed me that I am no longer welcome in her house, both because her husband can’t stand … Continue reading
…and she had a much more positive reaction than I could ever have imagined. For those of you interested in the nuts and bolts of these kinds of conversations, I’ll map out how it went. First of all, I had … Continue reading