This blog began as my effort to work through the contradictions inherent in being a female-bodied fag. Exploring these contradictions through blogging eventually led me to begin publicly identifying as transgender and using male pronouns. Though I initially hoped that this would be all the transition I would need to feel at home in the world, I am realizing that once the transition process begins, it tends to accelerate rather quickly and unpredictably. I have opened the transition bottle, and now I am blogging desperately to try to keep up with myself, to try to figure out what my next steps should be, and to consider what it means to shift my sex markers in the social world.
Search this site
- Before You Tell Your Parents You're Transgender...
- On Testosterone and Mental/Emotional Changes
- Fag Front Hole Sex
- Overcoming Sexual Dysphoria
- I Told My Mom I Was Trans
- Top Surgery Sensation Worries
- What's in a Pronoun?
- Transition Feelings
- Feminist FTM Professor - Semester 2
- My Mom's First Post-Transition Visit