Now, every time I log into facebook, I see the same ad: FTM Top Surgery, $5,700. Of course, I know that the ad is generated from my Google searches and browsing history, but still, it’s so creepy, like the internet knows my secret thoughts and is sending me subliminal messages. “Hold on!” I want to tell it. “I’m not even ready for this yet!”
Search this site
- Before You Tell Your Parents You're Transgender...
- Butch Lesbian vs. Female Faggot: Mapping the Territory
- Rebecoming Androgynous
- Fag Front Hole Sex
- This Blog Becomes an Archive
- It's a first!
- I Told My Mom I Was Trans
- My Mom's First Post-Transition Visit
- On Testosterone and Mental/Emotional Changes
- Considering Top Surgery (Soliciting Advice)