Now, every time I log into facebook, I see the same ad: FTM Top Surgery, $5,700. Of course, I know that the ad is generated from my Google searches and browsing history, but still, it’s so creepy, like the internet knows my secret thoughts and is sending me subliminal messages. “Hold on!” I want to tell it. “I’m not even ready for this yet!”
Search this site
- Before You Tell Your Parents You're Transgender...
- On Testosterone and Mental/Emotional Changes
- Blog Name Change: From Female Faggotry to Transfaggotry, or Why I'm No Longer Female
- Fag Front Hole Sex
- Transition Feelings
- The Best (and Worst) Experience of My Life
- Pronoun Change Anxieties
- Red Tremmel on "Being a Mystery"
- Sexual Changes: Contemplating Anonymous Internet Sex
- I Have Arrived.